terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2013

Figuras 14 - Joel Deus Magno

Joel de deus magno
Sacerdote / Priest
Carvalhal 11.10.1894 – Santarém 08.05.1962
testemunhou as aparições de Fátima /Witness of Fatima:
"When we were begging for the Queen of Heavens to appear, we saw this white oval shaped object in the sky. It was a bright white and this oval object had its largest and flat surface under it. It crossed the sky in a perfect straight line."  Joel de Deus Magno, Jornal "A Guarda", Arquivos Formigao, 13 of September, 1919.

1 comentário:

  1. I ran into this blog quite by accident when looking through profiles on postcrossing.com. Right away I liked! I also run a blog: Postcrcossing and I can not see it: D http://postcrossingowy-blog-my.blogspot.com! It would be nice as you leave a comment. This blog is written in Polish, but it is a possibility to translate it: D We would like to invite you: D
    Cuba from Poland...

    ResponderEliminar